Make your goals a reality with training, support, and advice personalized for you.
A good coach provides knowledge, support and expertise that you need to help you achieve your goals. You do the hard work; we make sure it counts.
Our coaching services and plans don’t come from a book or a computer database. They are designed based on your life, your abilities and your goals. And, our support is there for you when you need it.
Ready to sign up? Contact us!
We offer several types of services to support your needs:
One-to-one coaching is for athletes who want a custom plan that comes with unlimited correspondence and plan revisions, regular feedback and accountability, and motivational support and advice.
The services for this level include regular data analysis, form and skill instruction, unlimited changes to your training schedule, unlimited correspondence, race fueling guidelines, and more.
Click here for a chart that outlines the pricing and the full list of services and that are included with one-to-one coaching.
If you don’t need all of the coaching services, but you need a plan that is customized for your busy lifestyle, your specific strengths and weaknesses, and your race calendar, then the training plan option is for you. This plan includes baseline fitness assessment, to help set heart rate zones (and power if applicable) for optimal training.
Click here for a chart comparing the Training Plan option to the One-to-One Coaching services.
Not sure if you are ready to start or if we are the right fit for your needs? Contact us today for a free phone consultation.
We offer support for your day to day nutrition to help you achieve your optimal race weight. For details, click here.
In person, one-to-one sessions are available for more in-depth instruction. Click here for details.
What makes our services personalized?
- A recognition that while athletes may share some general similarities, each person has an unique path that will help him/her reach optimal performance. We find this path through a process of individualized periodization, fitness testing, detailed athlete history, and the like. We do not create cookie cutter or one-size-fits-all plans.
- Each athlete receives a personalized athlete training planner, from which we build training cycles and workouts specific to that athlete’s strengths, limiters, race calendar and lifestyle.
- Regular correspondence via email and/or phone (depending upon service level). Face to face consults are available (see personal sessions.)
- Fitness assessment (baseline and ongoing, depending upon service level)
- Specially timed workouts and recovery designed for your specific level of fitness and your yearly, monthly and weekly goals
- Support that matches your unique circumstances
- Advice and motivational support