Interviews and Articles
- “3 Olympic Distance Simulation Workouts for Race Readiness,” published on TrainingPeaks.com, May 2017.
- “Key Workouts to Simulate Hill Training,” published on TrainingPeaks.com, May 2017
- “Do I have to take rest days?” article published in Triathlete Magazine, and on triathlete.com, May 2014/June 2014/August 2016.
- “Make sure to fuel your body when workout is complete,” source interview with the Atlantic City Press, 9/20/13.
- “Four Ways to Enjoy Long Runs,” source interview with Runner’s World, 8/15/2013
- “Running efficiently & safely in the heat,” source interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, 6/2/2013
Our Coaches in the News
- Coach Zach Adams is the top local finisher at the 2016 Ocean Drive Marathon
- Coach Zach Adams finishes in the top 3 at Tri AC
- “Going to Extremes: For a dedicated few running a marathon is just a warmup” feature on long course training with Coach Maria Simone, Press of Atlantic City, June, 2016. (available via paid archive access only.)
- “Qualifying for Ironman World Championship Just Part of Absecon Couple’s Goal” feature in the Press of Atlantic City on our fundraising efforts going into the Ironman World Championships, October, 2014.
- “Random AG John Jenkins,” Slowtwitch, 10/25/2012
- “Local triathlete becomes global ironman,” Current Newspapers, 12/29/2011.
- “Ironman from Absecon Takes Well-Deserved Break,” Press of Atlantic City, 12/26/2011
- “Schrading wins inaugural Shoreman half Ironman,” Shore News Today, 9/16/2011
- “Rowan professor out to finish triathlon: A study in endurance that’s one for the textbooks,” Philadelphia Inquirer, 6/27/2010
- “Rewarding Endurance, Will: While training for Ironman, professor works to assist some of Rowan’s most committed students,” Rowan today, May 20, 2010.
- “Absecon triathlete races to raise scholarship,” Press of Atlantic City, 2/6/2010
Our Workouts Featured Around the Web
- “On/Off Track 200s,” track workout, featured on Triathlete.com, September 2016
- “One Hour Workout: 2-2-1,” treadmill run workout, featured on Triathlete.com, January, 2016
- “One Hour workout: Force and Surge,” one of our bike workouts, featured on Triathlete.com, May, 2015
- “One hour workout: Big Gear Pyramid,” one of our bike workouts, featured on Triathlete.com, February 2015.
- “Off-season treadmill pyramid,” one of our run workouts, featured on Triathlete.com, November 2013.
- “One Hour: Over/Under Workout”, one of our run workouts, featured on Triathlete.com, Oct, 2013.
- “One Hour Workout: Do Anywhere Circuit”, strength workout featured on Triathlete.com, March, 2013