Triathlon Coach Opening for 2018 Season
No Limits Endurance Coaching LLC is growing, and we are seeking a qualified triathlon coach to join our team.
At No Limits, we are a bunch of big dreamers. We focus on making those dreams a reality through hard work, commitment, and gratefulness. We want to work with others who have the same passion and enthusiasm for pushing their limits and making the impossible become the possible. We work with runners and triathletes of all ability levels – from beginner to elite.
Our mission is to empower our team of athletes to push the limits of their bodies in ways that help them to learn about life and experience the extraordinary. If you are a passionate advocate for triathlon and knowledgeable about the science and art of coaching, we encourage you to apply.
Our main headquarters is in the Atlantic City, NJ area; however, coaches may live anywhere, taking advantage of a variety of digital platforms to communicate with and provide quality coaching for our clients.
The position will start as part-time contract work; however, there is a strong potential for growth as the client base grows. Pay is based on a percentage of the services provided. The percentage is based upon level of experience, and is competitive with industry standards. In return, No Limits handles the billing, marketing & administration so you can focus on what you love most: coaching!
Other benefits include:
- access to No Limits Endurance Coaching workout libraries
- free No Limits Endurance Coaching race kit, hat, visor & beanie
- signing bonuses if you bring in clients to No Limits (minimum contract time of 6 months)
- mentorship & collaboration via calls with the head coach, and group coach calls
- promotional support for any group training you do locally
- USAT Level 1 (or higher) certification (We may consider alternate certifications from other sports depending upon experience in coaching triathletes.)
- Minimum 1 year experience coaching long-course athletes (both 70.3 & 140.6)
- Ability to create ATP and weekly training plans for a variety of different athlete skills and goals
- Knowledge and experience using Training Peaks
- Ability to create custom, periodized training & analysis for triathlon based on: Heart rate; Power (when applicable); Data analysis of said metrics
- Knowledge of how to create race plans and guidelines
- Strong communication skills – oral & written a must for regular & frequent correspondence with clients, other coaches and the team.
- Ability to conduct form analysis for run, swim and bike (in-person and/or video)
- Understanding of fueling for triathlon (various distances)
Please email a cover letter, resume, and references to Maria Simone, firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may be directed to this email address as well.
Information may be sent as a .pdf, Microsoft Word document or a link to a Google doc.
We are looking forward to reviewing your materials!