Get notifications about upcoming Swim Clinics & Lessons
Learn to swim with us! Coming soon for 2018 - we are excited to announce that we will be offering swim clinics and lessons for brand new adult-onset swimmers - as well as triathletes who want to improve their technique and speed.
One of the top reasons for why people don't give triathlon a try is because they don't know how to swim - or they are scared to get in the open water. You can learn to swim as an adult - and we want to help you do it!
We'll focus on swimming for:
- the beginner triathlete (including those who have no swimming experience)
- triathletes who need more open water confidence and experience (open water to begin in the summer)
- triathletes who want to improve their technique and open water experience.
If you want to receive information about these sessions once they are scheduled, please sign up for our Swim Clinic Newsletter.
For tips and information about swimming, please consider the following resources:
- Learning to swim requires balance
- 10 tips to survive (and may enjoy) your first triathlon swim
- Swim Smooth
- Beginner swim resources from My Time to Tri
Don't let a fear of water or not knowing how to swim stand in the way of you going after your big dream to complete a triathlon. For more information, you can contact us directly, or sign up for our swim clinic newsletter to receive notifications about upcoming events as well as tips and tricks for your swim.
We are a proud supporter of the Time to Tri initiative. Click on the logo for more information-->