Triathlon is a winter sport you play in the summer.
It's time to get ready now with a 12-week endurance strength training and mobility workshop, designed specifically for endurance athletes in triathlon and running.
12 Week endurance strength training and mobility workshop for endurance athletes designed to:
- Increase your fitness foundation
- Strengthen your core, prime movers, and improve intramuscular coordination and cooperation
- Prepare you for your best and healthiest season ever!
Endurance athletes of all levels who are looking to optimize their performance this year. This works for both triathletes and runners.
8 a.m., Every Saturday morning, from January 20th through April 7th, 2018. (Exception: No Class March 25th ).
Cornerstone Health Club, 1201 New Rd, Linwood, NJ
This weekly workshop features a holistic and functional approach to endurance strength training specific to triathletes and runners that focuses on:
- Prehab – a proactive approach to avoiding pain and injury. You'll build strength and stability around your most vulnerable areas, while improving mobility, balance and joint function to decrease the potential for injuries like:
- Strength – functional strength exercises designed to target injury prone areas (see prehab above). These exercises will improve endurance sport specific strength performance.
- Technique – drills, active/dynamic stretching, sport specific exercises
- Prevention & restoration – static and self-myofascial techniques to improve muscle elasticity and tonicity to help reestablish proper length tension relationships common in endurance athletes.
Cost per class:
- $10 for No Limits Endurance athletes and members of Cornerstone Health Club
- $12 for all others