John is the motivational guru and co-founder of No Limits Endurance Coaching.
John is a world-class age-group triathlete and competitive ultrarunner. He mixes a recipe of hard work, focus and commitment as the ingredients to achieving your best performance. He also believes that working on mental fitness, and learning to remain focused and calm – despite moments of anxiety, discomfort or uncertainty – is a skill to be learned and honed through training.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach
- 2016 Virginia Triple Anvil Relay – course record (with Eric Schrading)
- 2015 Virginia Double Anvil (double iron distance), 1st place overall finish
- 2015 Florida Double Anvil, 2nd place overall finish, set course run record. (21:08, PR)
- 2014 Florida Double Anvil (Ironman), 5th place overall
- 2nd place AG finish, Ironman Coeur d’Alene (34th overall finisher)
- Multiple Ironman finisher. (PR: IM Cozumel 2011 – 9:35)
- Multiple-time qualifier and finisher for Ironman World Championships (2012, 2014)
- Multiple-time qualifier for the USAT National Age Group Championships (2011-2015)
- Multiple time ultra-marathon finisher (50k – 100 miles)
- 100 mile personal best, 18:22, 2nd place OA at the NJ Ultra Festival, March, 2013
- VT 100: 3x sub-24 hour finisher (2013-2015), 1x sub-20 hour finisher (2015), top 20 overall (2015)
- 50 mile personal best 7:52, Feb Apple Frozen 50, Feb., 2017, 3rd place OA.
- First place male OA, Peaks Ultra 50 mile run, Pittsfield, VT, June, 2013
- Multiple time Boston Qualifier
- First place, 2013 Silver Sojourn, a 272 mile ultra cycling event through the Adirondacks, starting in Wilmington, NY.
*Note: John’s client roster is currently full.