*Coach Zach is accepting applications for new clients. Contact us for information!
Zach is a lifelong athlete. As a former collegiate soccer player who also played overseas, he was accustomed to running. He ran mostly as a hobby until 2012, when he found a spark that changed his life and lit his passion.
That year, when some friends invited him to take part in the MS 150 ride he was a bit overwhelmed. He didn’t have a bike. 75 miles? That is a loooong way he thought. But his friends assured him he would be ok, and they rented him a bike.
From the moment he stepped on the bike he was hooked. He came home, told his wife he was going to buy a bike in the new year, and signed up for 4 triathlons that year. After his first triathlon he was bitten by the bug, and began pursuing his passion and his endurance career. In 2015 Zach decided to take on a new challenge, and began to focus his efforts away from short course triathlon and towards long course triathlon.
Zach is a USAT Level 1 certified coach and a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. He brings a passion for learning and applying science to the art of coaching. He loves challenging his mind and body to surpass his limits, and through that hopes to inspire the athletes he coaches to set and achieve audacious goals. His goal is to help you to achieve yours.
When he is not training and coaching, he enjoys spending time with his (triathlete) wife, (future Iron (wo)man and toddler) daughter, and English Bulldog Bob.
- 1st place OA, Lake Lenape Triathlon, 2017
- 3rd OA, Tri AC (sprint distance), 2016
- 1st AG (6th place OA), Shoreman half-iron distance, 2016
- 1st AG (35-39), 4th OA – Escape the Cape Olympic Triathlon 2015
- Top 100 Finish – Ironman Wisconsin 2015 | Time – 10:36
- 1st AG (30-34), 6th OA – Escape the Cape Olympic Triathlon 2014
- 1st AG, 3rd OA – Rock Roll “n” Run Triathlon 2014
- 2nd AG, 5th OA – Bassman Fall International Triathlon 2013
- USAT National Championship Qualifier 2014, 2015
- USAT All American – 2015
- Ironman All World Athlete – 2015
- 3rd OA male, April Fools Half Marathon, Atlantic City, NJ 2017
- 3rd AG, Rutgers Half Marathon, New Brunswick, NJ 2017
- 2nd AG, 9th OA – April Fools Half Marathon, Atlantic City, NJ 2015
- Multiple 5k victories
Zach can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.