Coach Maria Simone is the founder and head coach for No Limits Endurance Coaching.
Maria has coached all level of athletes - from beginners who are learning to swim, bike and run effectively to competitive athletes, seeking goals such as Boston Qualifying marathons, AG podium finishes, and USAT National qualifications. In all cases, she teaches her athletes that they must believe before they achieve. She ensures that athletes focus on short and long terms goals, that emphasize process over outcome.
Maria blogs about her personal training and racing experiences at Running A Life. This site gives you a good sense of her personality, which is one part sassy, one part tough love, one part weepy and many parts friendly.
*Maria's 2017 athlete roster is currently full. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, or add your name for her 2018 athlete roster, please email her at email@example.com. Note: At this time, Maria takes clients at the gold level only.
- USA Triathlon Level 1
- USA Cycling Level 2
- Training Peaks Level 2
- Two-time Double Anvil (double iron distance) champion
- Ironman World Championship Qualifier and Finisher, 2014
- Multiple Ironman AG Podium Finishes (2014 Ironman Coeur d'Alene, 2014 Ironman Louisville, and 2013 Ironman Louisville)
- Multiple AG and OA podium finishes at the 70.3 distance from 2010 to 2015 (see athlinks for full listing)
- Multiple-time qualifier for the USAT National Age Group Championships (2012-2017)
- USAT All-American (2013-2016)
- Ironman Gold All World Athlete (top 1% of age group) (2013-2014)
- 2015 Javelina Jundred 8th place OA female
- 2015 Labor Pain 12 Hour Endurance trail Run, 1st place masters female, 4th place female OA.
- 2013 Rosaryville 50k, 2013 First Place Overall Female
- Multiple-time Boston qualifier
- For a more complete listing of Maria's race results, click here.
For inquiries regarding our coaching services (or for general questions about her training and racing), please email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find her on twitter @maslife
"I've been training with Maria for about 3 years. I wouldn't have wanted to complete my training seasons without her! I love having the support and encouragement from a coach that not only talks the talk but walks the walk! No Limits' experience in the endurance racing community allows them to provide the most comprehensive and knowledgeable training "package" out there, no matter what your distance, pace, ability or experience level." ~Steph R., New Jersey
"Maria is a great motivator both through her own athletic achievements and overall bad-assery. Communication is natural and there is really nothing that I cannot tell her. Her genuine concern is a great comfort to me and there is no limit to the amount of communication we have. Her analysis, and more importantly her explanation, of the data is where I appreciate Maria the most. Maria does an excellent job of keeping my goals in perspective. I would not be where I am currently at and headed to, athletically, without the guidance of my coach, my friend, Maria." ~Kelly C., New Jersey