John is the motivational guru and co-founder of No Limits Endurance Coaching.
John is a world-class age-group triathlete and competitive ultrarunner. He mixes a recipe of hard work, focus and commitment as the ingredients to achieving your best performance. He also believes that working on mental fitness, and learning to remain focused and calm – despite moments of anxiety, discomfort or uncertainty – is a skill to be learned and honed through training.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach
- 2016 Virginia Triple Anvil Relay – course record (with Eric Schrading)
- 2015 Virginia Double Anvil (double iron distance), 1st place overall finish
- 2015 Florida Double Anvil, 2nd place overall finish, set course run record. (21:08, PR)
- 2014 Florida Double Anvil (Ironman), 5th place overall
- 2nd place AG finish, Ironman Coeur d’Alene (34th overall finisher)
- Multiple Ironman