We are athletes who love sharing our passion and enthusiasm for the running and triathlon with others. That’s why we became coaches – to help others feel the amazing beauty that is the human body in motion, as we push our limits and achieve our goals.
Our speciality is our ability and willingness to treat each client as an individual, with a unique set of characteristics, such as your athletic history, abilities, short- and long-term goals, strengths and weaknesses, and most importantly – your lifestyle. If you want a training plan designed to help you meet your goals, while fitting into your lifestyle, then we’d love to help you. We recognize that athletes are not the same, and that each person must push their limits in different ways. We serve all levels of ability for both triathlon and running. To find out more about our services, click here.
For more about who we are as athletes, please read on.
A world-class age-group triathlete and competitive ultrarunner, John can offer his experience to help you reach your best times.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach
- Multiple Ironman finisher. PR: IM Cozumel 2011 (9:35)
- Top 10 Age group, Ironman Cozumel 2011
- Qualifier, finisher, 2012 Ironman World Championships in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. (Top 24% finish)
- Half-iron distance personal best – 4:40 (set at Ironman Rhode Island 70.3, July 2012, 8th place AG, 3rd fastest AG swim)
- Multiple time ultra-marathon finisher
- 100 mile personal best, 18:22, 2nd place OA at the NJ Ultra Festival, March, 2013;
- 50 mile personal best 8:25, Feb Apple Frozen 50, Feb., 2013, 3rd place OA.
- First place male OA, Peaks Ultra 50 mile run, McNaughton, VT, June, 2013
- Several time Boston Qualifier
- First place, 2013 Silver Sojourn, a 272 mile ultra cycling event through the Adirondacks, starting in Wilmington, NY.
For a more complete listing of John’s race results, click here.
A lifelong runner turned triathlete, Maria is an enthusiastic ambassador for endurance sport. Her passion is helping others achieve their goals and experience the same joy in training and racing that she does. Maria blogs about her personal training and racing experiences at Running A Life.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach
- Training Peaks Certified
- Ironman PR, 11:07:08 (2013 Ironman Louisville, 5th place AG, 34th female OA)
- 1st place, masters’ female, 6th place female overall, top 20 finisher OA, Bone Island Half-Distance Triathlon, Key West, FL, January, 2013.
- 3rd place overall female finish, Bassman Half-Distance triathlon, 2012 & 2013, Bass River, NJ.
- Half-ironman PR 5:05 (2013 Eagleman, Cambridge, MA)
- Multiple-time qualifier for the USAT National Age Group Championships (2013, 2014)
- Multiple-time ironman finisher
- Rosaryville 50k, 2013 First Place Overall Female
- Multiple-time Boston qualifier
For a more complete listing of Maria’s race results, click here.
In the news and around the web…
- “One Hour: Over/Under Workout”, one of our run workouts, featured on Triathlete.com, Oct, 2013.
- “Make sure to fuel your body when workout is complete,” source interview with the Atlantic City Press, 9/20/13.
- “Four Ways to Enjoy Long Runs,” source interview with Runner’s World, 8/15/2013
- “Running efficiently & safely in the heat,” source interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, 6/2/2013
- “One Hour Workout: Do Anywhere Circuit”, strength workout featured on Triathlete.com, March, 2013
- “Random AG John Jenkins,” Slowtwitch, 10/25/2012
- “Local triathlete becomes global ironman,” Current Newspapers, 12/29/2011.
- “Ironman from Absecon Takes Well-Deserved Break,” Press of Atlantic City, 12/26/2011
- “Schrading wins inaugural Shoreman half Ironman,” Shore News Today, 9/16/2011
- “Rowan professor out to finish triathlon: A study in endurance that’s one for the textbooks,” Philadelphia Inquirer, 6/27/2010
- “Rewarding Endurance, Will: While training for Ironman, professor works to assist some of Rowan’s most committed students,” Rowan today, May 20, 2010.
- “Absecon triathlete races to raise scholarship,” Press of Atlantic City, 2/6/2010
Want to start training with us? Contact us!