Our mission is to empower our team of athletes to push the limits of their bodies in ways that help them to learn about life and experience the extraordinary. We love sharing our passion and enthusiasm for running and triathlon with others. That’s why we became coaches.
We serve all levels of ability for both triathlon and running. To find out more about our services, click here.
For more about who we are as athletes, please read on.
Coach Maria Simone
Maria is the head coach for No Limits Endurance Coaching.
A lifelong runner turned triathlete, Maria is an enthusiastic ambassador for endurance sport. Triathlon and ultra running has revolutionized her life, teaching her to fear less and live more. She loves the competition and camaraderie that the endurance sport community provides.
As a coach, her goals are to support the athlete in ways that grow mental and physical strength. She believes in taking a holistic approach to coaching that considers not only physical athletic ability and history, but mental training, nutritional habits, and life-work-training balance.
Maria blogs about her personal training and racing experiences at Running A Life. This site gives you a good sense of her personality, with is one part sassy, one part tough love, one part weepy and many parts friendly.
- USA Triathlon & Training Peaks Certified Coach
- 2015 Florida Double Anvil (double iron distance triathlon), 25:40:33, 1st place Female, 4th Place OA, 3rd fastest run.
- Kona Qualifier and Finisher, 2014
- Ironman PR, 11:07:08 (2013 Ironman Louisville, 5th place AG, 34th female OA)
- 3x Ironman AG podium (2014 Ironman Coeur d’Alene, 2014 Ironman Louisville, and 2013 Ironman Louisville)
- Top 30 overall female finisher, 2014 Ironman Coeur d’Alene (27th place female) & 2014 Ironman Louisville (28th place female)
- 2nd place OA female, Lake Raystown Half Iron Distance (2nd fastest run of the day–only John’s half marathon was faster)
- 1st place, masters’ female, The Intimidator Half Iron Distance 2014 (5th place female overall, 28th finisher OA) and Bone Island Half-Distance Triathlon 2013 (6th place female overall, top 20 finisher OA)
- 3rd place overall female finish, Bassman Half-Distance triathlon, 2012 & 2013, Bass River, NJ.
- Multiple-time qualifier for the USAT National Age Group Championships (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- USAT All-American, 2013, 2014
- Ironman Gold All World Athlete (top 1% of age group), 2013, 2014
- Rosaryville 50k, 2013 First Place Overall Female
- Multiple-time Boston qualifier
For a more complete listing of Maria’s race results, click here.
Coach John Jenkins
John is an associate coach and the motivational guru for No Limits Endurance Coaching.
John is a world-class age-group triathlete and competitive ultrarunner. He mixes a recipe of hard work, focus and commitment as the ingredients to achieving your best performance. He also believes that working on mental fitness, and learning to remain focused and calm – despite moments of anxiety, discomfort or uncertainty – is a skill to be learned and honed through training.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach
- 2015 Florida Double Anvil (double iron distance), 2nd place overall finish, 21:08, sets course run record.
- 2014 Florida Double Anvil (Ironman), 5th place overall
- 2nd place AG finish, Ironman Coeur d’Alene (34th overall finisher, 9:54)
- Multiple Ironman finisher. (PR: IM Cozumel 2011 – 9:35)
- Multiple-time qualifier and finisher for Ironman World Championships (2012, 2014)
- Multiple-time qualifier for the USAT National Age Group Championships (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Multiple time ultra-marathon finisher (50k – 100 miles)
- 100 mile personal best, 18:22, 2nd place OA at the NJ Ultra Festival, March, 2013
- 50 mile personal best 8:25, Feb Apple Frozen 50, Feb., 2013, 3rd place OA.
- First place male OA, Peaks Ultra 50 mile run, McNaughton, VT, June, 2013
- Several time Boston Qualifier
- First place, 2013 Silver Sojourn, a 272 mile ultra cycling event through the Adirondacks, starting in Wilmington, NY.
For a more complete listing of John’s race results, click here.
In the news and around the web…
- “One hour workout: Big Gear Pyramid,” one of our bike workouts, featured on Triathlete.com, February 2015.
- “Qualifying for Ironman World Championship Just Part of Absecon Couple’s Goal” feature in the Press of Atlantic City on our fundraising efforts going into the Ironman World Championships, October, 2014.
- “Do I have to take rest days?” article published in Triathlete Magazine, and on triathlete.com, May 2014/June 2014.
- “Off-season treadmill pyramid,” one of our run workouts, featured on Triathlete.com, November 2013.
- “One Hour: Over/Under Workout”, one of our run workouts, featured on Triathlete.com, Oct, 2013.
- “Make sure to fuel your body when workout is complete,” source interview with the Atlantic City Press, 9/20/13.
- “Four Ways to Enjoy Long Runs,” source interview with Runner’s World, 8/15/2013
- “Running efficiently & safely in the heat,” source interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, 6/2/2013
- “One Hour Workout: Do Anywhere Circuit”, strength workout featured on Triathlete.com, March, 2013
- “Random AG John Jenkins,” Slowtwitch, 10/25/2012
- “Local triathlete becomes global ironman,” Current Newspapers, 12/29/2011.
- “Ironman from Absecon Takes Well-Deserved Break,” Press of Atlantic City, 12/26/2011
- “Schrading wins inaugural Shoreman half Ironman,” Shore News Today, 9/16/2011
- “Rowan professor out to finish triathlon: A study in endurance that’s one for the textbooks,” Philadelphia Inquirer, 6/27/2010
- “Rewarding Endurance, Will: While training for Ironman, professor works to assist some of Rowan’s most committed students,” Rowan today, May 20, 2010.
- “Absecon triathlete races to raise scholarship,” Press of Atlantic City, 2/6/2010
Want to start training with us? Contact us!